Sunday, July 22, 2018

Create your own path




                  Create your own path

Life is all about excitement and unknowing facts. We may not know a lot about us. We even lack in knowing the good and bad in us. In order to proceed in life it’s very important to listen to yourself. But actually we always wait for a motivation or understanding from someone else rather than looking for it inside. Sometime it happens with me also, No I guess most of the time I may feel I am not good at something but just after a little push I start feeling good about it. It aroused a lot of questions within me.
Why do I need someone to tell me about my qualities isn’t it strange someone had to intervene to make me realize about myself. It means I do not know who am I, so once it came into my mind no this can’t happen it might be good once in a while but not all the time.

We cannot deny that everyone is born with a dream. But most of us are unable to fulfill it because we don’t know what do we want from life and where do we want to be in future so, we start believing on destiny and forget about our dreams. In this way we not only lose our identity  but we start feeling  depressed, low in confidence and we feel  we cannot do it but that’s not correct understand  a negative thought can never put a positive impression  for any human being in this world. So look within understand your dreams and start doing hard work and one day you will definitely fulfill your dreams. We have heard our parents telling us one can achieve their goals who dreamt about it no dream no goal.

I know it’s not very easy in fact anything in life is not easy be it getting a job, house or a perfect life partner everything needs hard work. Nobody in this world can say I got everything without any hard work. You do hard work, walk towards your goal and you reach there one day with a big smile on your face. So to reach to your goal always remember to listen your inner voice and make your own path in this way you would know  the pros and cons of it and never lose hope that is something which will take you further. One cannot only expect success in life  but yes reaching to that success will definitely need to cross numerous huddles in the path.

For example we go out for shopping we see things of various colour, brand, design and etc and we get confuse then  though we definitely seek suggestions but we only feel satisfied if we get the things of our choice. it’s the same with life we get confuse, our confidence breaks down and then  we start seeking suggestions but if you go into your deeper thought you only find a solution within in.

So forget everything and follow the path which you feel is the best for you. At the end what matters is the smile. Not a life with comforts but sadness around your face.

I hope u were able to relate yourself reading this.

Let me know your thoughts.





No comments:

Post a Comment